- What is the focus of the term “fool” in the Old Testament? (Key: It is not an inability to understand)
- Why would someone ‘foolishly’ reject the evidence for God?
- What does Psalm 53 say is the irony of rejecting evidence for God (who is real)?
- What does it mean that there is no true freedom (from having one Master or another; from consequences)?
- Why is it foolish to reject God as our Master?
>> Is there any area in my relationship with God where I am ‘foolishly’ refusing to accept God and surrender to him? If so, what do I need to do specifically to change?