Maybe THIS is why we ‘forgot’ the real Lord’s Prayer
As always, I would love to hear what you think. Please let me know in the Comments below…
* True unity is more than just ‘organizational’ (i.e., external), it is:
21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us
- What does this ‘look like’ for Christians today, specifically in a local church?
- The fact that the Bible emphasizes it so much means it is not automatic, or even easy at times. Why is that?
- What does it take to have this kind of unity?
* Jesus tells us why Unity is so absolutely essential:
21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
- How does a lack of unity in a church undermine our witness to the world? Both in terms of just doing it and even more, non-Christians believing our message?
- What is it about our message that makes Disunity so destructive?
- How does Disunity impact my personal spiritual life?
>>> Is there a Christian with whom you do not have true Unity? What can you do to pursue and foster Unity?