Bread – That’s Good for You!
How do you try to keep your requests of God in perspective? I’d love to see in the “Comments” below!
- This step of praying the needs of ourselves and others comes after focusing on God’s nature, praying for God’s nature to be known and his kingdom to spread & will be done.
- What is the significance of this order? What effect should it have on our understanding of prayer? … on our attitude toward our prayer requests?
- What is the significance of “daily bread” when it comes to…
- God’s provision for our needs?
- Our trust in God?
>>> How well do I do at accepting God’s timing for meeting my needs? What are specific times in my past that God has clearly provided for me? How can these be a basis for faith in his provision now?
* In order to “Tag Two,” you need to check the “Also post on Facebook” box. Or, you can share this video on your Facebook page. When you do either, that helps SO much! Thanks!