Yes, We are Going to Feel like this Sometimes
- Have you ever felt guilty, ashamed, weak, etc. as a Christian when a difficult situation got you down?
- What do these Psalms say about times when we feel ‘downcast’?
- What other Bible passages address this type of situation?
Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation and my God.
- What is the Psalmist doing here and how does it help us when we are downcast?
- What are things or ways that can help us to get to this point when we are downcast?
>> What can I do now to prepare for a time when I am downcast? (Or, if I am feeling that now, what will I do to return to “Hope in God”?