‘So which is it God, Sacrifice or not?’
Psalm 40:6 says:
Sacrifice and meal offering You have not desired; …
Burnt offering and sin offering You have not required.
- God is the one who instituted and commanded the sacrifices. How do you explain this verse in light of that? (See 1 Samuel 15:22)
- What are the ‘Christian actions’ that God expects believers today to do?
- How can they be ‘external only’?
- What does it take for each to be pleasing to God?
- We never want to think we are only ‘going through the motions’ with the things we do for God. How do we examine to see whether this is the case or not?
>> What is one ‘Christian action’ I regularly do that I know can become ‘external only’? What can I do to guard against that happening?