That Doesn’t Sound Like ‘Waiting Patiently’
What helps you be patient? Let me know below…
‘Patience’ comes into play when we have to wait longer than we want or expect—
- When was the last time you were faced with the choice to be patient or not?
- How did you do?
- What helped, or made it harder to be patient?
- What makes it hard at times to ‘wait patiently’ on God? … What helps?
- By definition, we never want to wait longer than we want to wait.
- Why is it ok to express our desire to God for him to act quickly?
- How can we do that and still ‘wait patiently’?
>> It always helps to be prepared in advance – What can I do to prepare in advance to be patient (in general situations and with God) the next time I am faced with that choice?