A Secret Killer
- What is missing that makes actions like praising God, attending church, serving in a ministry ‘external only’? What is necessary for them to be true, godly actions?
- What does it mean that “the heart is more deceitful than all else”? (Jeremiah 17:9)
- What impact should knowing this have on us? (E.g., how do we guard against being deceived?)
- How can a Christian engage in the types of sins Jesus mentions in 7:20-23 and not realize it and/or rationalize it?
- Since this is possible – How can we know we are not engaging in such sinful actions?
>> Pray and ask God to reveal any way in which you have a hard heart. Then, trusting that God will do that, seriously and honestly examine yourself as you read the Bible and listen to sermons/lessons.