We Have an Undiagnosed Hearing Problem
What do you think about this need to Reflect on the Bible? Let me know below.
- What is one of your favorite books or movies? Why? Is it because of the Plot? The Characters? The Theme?
- In the past, how much have you looked for an underlying theme/lesson in a Bible passage?
- Why is it so important to do so?
23 If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” 24 And he said to them, “Pay attention to what you hear: with the measure you use, it will be measured to you, and still more will be added to you. 25 For to the one who has, more will be given, and from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.”
- What are your thoughts about this passage? How is it an encouraging Promise? How is it a sobering Warning?
- Can you think of times when you have seen this passage lived out, either in your life or others’?
- How is ‘more given’ when we ‘pay attention to what we hear’?
- How is ‘what we have taken away’ when we do not ‘pay attention to what we hear’?
- How does seeing the underlying theme (or not) relate to this?
>> What will I do to get better at seeing the underlying theme/lesson?