We Don’t Always Know What We Think We Know
- What part does the deceitfulness of sin play in our confusion about our true Wants and Heart?
- What do we need to do in order to confront sin’s deceitfulness?
- Whichever ‘Want’ we follow – there will be a cost—
- How was that true of Herod?
- How is that true in general?
- Do you have an instance in your life that demonstrates this principle?
>> Has this understanding of what we truly Want (i.e., our true ‘Heart’) changed my perspective on spiritual growth? If so, how? What can I do to further understand, engrain and live our this principle?