What Should We Do When We’re Afraid?
- What’s a time that a bad choice on your part got you into a difficult situation? How did you get out of it?
- How do we come to realize whether our trust is in God (and God alone) or not?
- We would all admit our trust should be in God, so how is it possible for us to ‘forget’ that in practice?
- What leads to forgetting?
- How do we guard against it happening?
- Trusting God is a choice – It is Active & Possible. What does that ‘look like’ in real life?
>> Is there a situation I am facing right now that challenges my trust in God? Am I acting out of faith or doubt? Is there something I need to do differently?