Faith or Fear – You Have to Choose One
Do you have a fear that you have overcome? If so, how? Let me know below.
- What are things that people are afraid of?
- What are things that can be done to overcome being afraid?
- What are things that Christians can be afraid of when it comes to following Christ?
- What are things that help or can be done to overcome being afraid in these situations?
- The key to overcome being afraid is faith—
- How does faith overcome fear?
- How do we develop that kind of faith?
- What do you think about the idea, if we are truly following God’s will and plan, we will face situations that tempt us to be afraid (and require faith)?
- What are times in your life when you have seen this to be true?
>> Is there a situation I’m facing now (or that I see coming) that is causing a ‘fear or faith’ choice? How am I responding? Is there a way I can respond more with faith vs. fear?