How in the World Can I Ever be ‘Perfect’?
So… What is the most recent lesson you have learned as a result of facing a trial? I’d love to see your answers in the ‘Comments’ section below!
- Have you ever been in a situation where you felt someone expected you to be perfect? If so, how did it make you feel? … what effect did it have on your performance/results?
- Given what God knows about our human nature (even after becoming a Christian), would it make any sense for God to expect us to be ‘perfect’ (sinless)?
- How do “mature” and “complete” differ from perfect (sinless)?
- How does facing trials with an attitude of joy help me to become:
- “mature” (i.e., possess a full-grown commitment)?
- “complete” (i.e., possess a basic overall understanding of God’s Truth)?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you rank yourself in terms of:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you value increasing in Christ-like character (by facing trials with joy vs. any negative attitude)?
* To “Tag Two,” you need to share this video on your Facebook page first. Thanks!!