- What is the last thing you did that really took courage? Why? (Why did it take courage? – Not, why did you do it ;))
- How often do you think about Jesus’ promise that, “I will be with you always, to the very end of the age,” (Matthew 28:20)?
- How does it impact you when you do think about it?
- Similarly, how often to you think about God’s Control and Love? How does that impact you?
- Do you specifically bring these promises to mind when you are facing a situation that can lead to fear?
>> Is there a situation you are facing now where it is a challenge to be “strong and courageous”? What is one thing you can do to remind yourself of God’s promises and act out of faith vs. fear?