Is it Possible to Do TOO Much as a Christian?
- What has been your experience with the ‘Try harder’ approach to overcoming sin and growing as a Christian? (I.e., Is this what you have been taught? What you thought? What you’ve tried? If so, how did it work?)
- Why does it make so much sense (‘have an appearance of wisdom’) on the surface?
- Why is it destined to fail?
- What part does Grace play in our Forgiveness and assurance of Heaven?
- How does Grace play the same type of role when it comes to our Transformation? (i.e., growing as a Christian)
- How is ‘contemplating Christ’s glory’ (2 Corinthians 3:18) the key to being transformed by God’s power?
>> What is one (or more) specific change I need to make to begin seeking to grow as a Christian by God’s Grace and Power vs. my own efforts?