- What had you heard that 1 John 1:9 meant prior to this video?
- Did you ever wonder how Romans 8:1 fit? (If so, how did it fit?)
- Is it hard to ‘grasp’ or even believe that we are ALWAYS forgiven?
- What is the implication if we are not always forgiven?
- What is the effect of knowing we are always forgiven? (i.e., Assurance)
>> It often is hard for this idea of always being forgiven to ‘sink in’ – Watch yourself for language/thoughts (e.g., in your prayers, in Sunday School classes or small groups) that reflects needing to be forgiven as a Christian.